April 27, 2020
Per Governor Holcomb’s Executive Order and at the recommendations of the Indiana Dental Association, dental offices with proper personal protective equipment (PPE) may begin providing routine care beginning today. Our offices will open on Monday, May 4, 2020.
We want to reassure patients that we are doing everything we can to protect them during this unprecedented time. We were not only able to secure the proper PPE for our staff, but we are also implementing various other protocol to ensure both the safety of our patients and team members. We ask for your patience as we implement various new safety measures.
Here are some of the things that you can expect:
- Please limit the number of people that accompany the patient to his/her appointment to one parent/guardian.
- If the parent/guardian would like to accompany patient back to operatory room, we ask that he/she wear a face covering.
- Upon arrival, please check in with the front desk. We will take both the temperature of the
patient and that of the parent/guardian accompanying the patient and will ask various questions to ensure that the patient is healthy.
- If we are not able to seat you immediately, we will ask that you wait in your car or outside until we text you.
- We will then have you update required paperwork and complete a consent for treatment form.
Many of our patients have had appointments rescheduled over the past 6 weeks since we’ve been closed. We apologize for the inconvenience and will try our best to accommodate your schedule. Thank you for your understanding and patience! We hope that your family has been well and look forward to seeing you soon! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out via phone at (317) 925-2810 (West) or (317) 322-1840 (East). You may also email me directly with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chief Operating Officer